Tuesday, October 20, 2015

A Spooky Exchange

Have you heard of 
Pocket Letters?
That term kept popping up
all over the internet..
and I was intrigued.

It turns out that it is a letter of sorts
that you create for a partner
using one of those
9 to-a-page
trading card protector sheets.

You fill each space with
craft gifties, your own artwork
and wishes for whatever theme
is being celebrated.

A Spooky Halloween Pocket Letter Swap?
I'm in!

Difficult to photograph but lots of fun stuff...
  
a tag, a mini domino book kit, atc's

a chenille pumpkinhead ornie, altered clothespins..

a packet of feathers, assorted embellishments 
and
a witch's broom.
This was the perfect swap
to get me in the
Halloween spirit!

Anyone interested in a Christmas/winter
themed pocket page swap?
I just might be persuaded to bring
our flickr swap group back to life....

6 comments:

Createology said...

Fabulous Halloween Pocket Letter. I did a general pocket lettter this past summer with a 12 pocket page. It was a lot of work and not fun to mail. I am certain my recipient didn't care for it as much as I did and I was a little sad. I do love to see what others create.

Lululiz said...

It is a spooktastic Halloween pocket letter! I was only recently introduced to them by a friend and loved making her a Halloween pocket letter as well. Great fun. Working on another pocket letter now :-), they are quite addictive.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I had a fall pocket letter swap and it is Very FUN!!! Yours is great. A Christmas one sounds fun.
deb

Laurie said...

That looks like so much fun and I would totally do a Christmas pocket swap!!!

Unknown said...

I would love to do a holiday pocket letter swap, when do I sign up :)
Love, love your pocket letter, wish I was your swap partner, treats in each pocket.
Hugs
Michele

Sandi McLean said...

I'm in for a holiday swap! My Flickr account is messed up, so hope you post here and maybe on Fbook? Haven't done this and looks fun :)