Saturday, November 12, 2011

An Early Holiday Gift

Just in time for the holidays, artist & instructor, Lesley Venable is offering some amazing and very affordable online classes.
For someone on a tight budget like myself, this is a true holiday gift!

BUNDLE OF CREATIVITY #1 - $5.00
1. Collage Backgrounds - Layering, Textures, Composition and More
2. Embellished Tags - Using fabric, images, ephemera, found objects. Use your sewing machine or your glue.
3. Composition Journals - We will take a cheap notebook and create a beautiful journal for you to keep or give as gifts.

BUNDLE OF CREATIVITY #2 - $10.00
All of the above classes plus.....
4) Mail Art - Creating unusual envelopes and mailers to send to your friends and family.
5) Fabric Flowers - Easy way to create fabric flowers to adorn your gifts, jewelry or other art projects.

I gave myself an early Christmas gift! Maybe you will too? Click HERE if you think you might like to join me. Classes begin November 15th.

Yes, it is time to start thinking Christmas. I've been working on holiday swaps this morning but please indulge me in one last Halloween post...
This beautiful gothic arch and all the ephemera goodies are from my creative and sweet friend, Martina. She hosted a giveaway and I was one of the lucky winners.

Martina was also a lucky lady in October, when she was drawn in the monthly Winner Takes All in our Vintage Photo Images Yahoo Group. Everyone who entered created an ATC for Martina. I hope you stop by and see all the amazing cards she received. This is the card I sent.

My name was also pulled from wonderful Wendy's cauldron of ATC's
and I can now include Batty as a favorite in my Halloween ATC collection.

Back to the holiday work table.....

5 comments:

Martina said...

Oh, JoAnne I am very happy that you like your price. Thank you for sharing!
I wish you a beautiful Sunday my friend.
Hugs
MARTINA oxo

Anonymous said...

JoAnne, what a lovely variety of information. Those classes are amazingly affordable and I am certainly on a budget.

What a very lucky winner to take all and I love the one you sent, but then I always adore everything you create.

Batty is too precious! I won one from Wendy as well and just love it! I hope your weekend has been wonderful, my dear friend.

Anonymous said...

JoAnne, thanks for the online classes tip... I'm heading over to check them out! Congrats on winning Wendy's lovely ATC; isn't her work amazing? :)

Ivy said...

I also joined Lesley's bundled classes, can't wait to join you there! LOVE your Halloween goodies you received and made. Hugs! xo

Mrs A. said...

Been over to Lesley's blog too and joined the bundled package. can't wait to get started. Thanks for bringing to our notice. hugsd Mrs A.