Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm One Very Lucky & Appreciative Swapper!



I received my May Day Tussie Mussie and assorted goodies from Melissa in Tennessee and I am blown away!
It is absolutely gorgeous, stunning, breathtaking and any other adjective suggesting creative, vintage perfection. Although Melissa is a new internet friend, you would think she's known me forever. I love all the vintage lace and findings, the neutrals, blues, I simply love it all.
So thank you Melissa, and thank you Linda from A Swap For All Seasons for "introducing us."
Happy May Day to all.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky Ducky YOU! What a wonderful array of treasures!

I just signed up for the swap for this month: Something Old, Something New.....etc. Are you swapping with that one?
And yes, I already have most of it done. Not an over-achiever, but hope to be out of town biking in a week or so. Weather permitting!
Hugs,
Jan